The Sublime & Beautiful vs. Reality

This blog is a record of one man's struggle to search for scientific, philosophical, and religious truth in the face of the limitations imposed on him by economics, psychology, and social conditioning; it is the philosophical outworking of everyday life in contrast to ideals and how it could have been.


-
The chief aim of all investigations of the external world should be to discover the rational order and harmony which has been imposed on it by God
and which He revealed to us in the language of mathematics.
--Johannes Kepler

___


|
--(:|:)--
|
|
___________________________________________

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Copyright (until I can afford copyleft): A Point of Information

In addition to my commentary on my learning experiences with literature, occasional philosophical digression, and (some day soon again) exploration of Natural Philosophy (Science, Math, Computers, etc.), I will be posting stories that I am working on. So far the stories are only in fragmentary form but as I edit them I will update the posts. This means that if my audience (the one or two people in the universe that know of my existence on the web) will have to check back about once a month to see if the stories were changed.

I hope to become a writer of fiction, so until I am sure (after ten years+) that there is no hope for me in this endeavor, consider my writing copyrighted. This is important, because I once won runner-up in the Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts poetry contest for one of my poems and decades later some lines from my poem showed up in a band's lyrics (unless it was a strange coincidence).

So stay tuned...

No comments: