The Sublime & Beautiful vs. Reality

This blog is a record of one man's struggle to search for scientific, philosophical, and religious truth in the face of the limitations imposed on him by economics, psychology, and social conditioning; it is the philosophical outworking of everyday life in contrast to ideals and how it could have been.


-
The chief aim of all investigations of the external world should be to discover the rational order and harmony which has been imposed on it by God
and which He revealed to us in the language of mathematics.
--Johannes Kepler

___


|
--(:|:)--
|
|
___________________________________________

Monday, September 15, 2008

Personal Update & LtbWS: Including a picture for my brother.


This picture goes out to my brother who has been doing Asian studies.

I'm really liking the scheduling feature of blogger; while I was really busy with work I was able to post entries that I had written up in advance. I noted that on my brother's blog, he had embedded the playlist.com player so that his blog could stream audio while people read it. I may do this but my problem is that in the brief time that I took to search for music I didn't come up with much of a selection of classical music (like I indicated, I didn't spend very long looking). I am still looking for a solution that just allows me to stream music from my own library (but I may have to create/buy a website in which to upload the library and then link from blogger). Sam thinks that I should just make a myspace account and upload some songs there. I'll have to look at their limits. But I would like to have the most creative flexibility, so I may go with the website.

BTW, here is a picture of the inter dimensional gate that I used to go back to 1632AD on Earth <;)>

1 comment:

Stu ι™Άζ˜Žη€š said...

That is the coolest tree house I have ever seen. Were did the picture come from?

That tree is positively ancient. I wish I knew the age. I wonder if it was around when Zheng He sailed the seas.

The portal, quite an interesting picture.