The Sublime & Beautiful vs. Reality

This blog is a record of one man's struggle to search for scientific, philosophical, and religious truth in the face of the limitations imposed on him by economics, psychology, and social conditioning; it is the philosophical outworking of everyday life in contrast to ideals and how it could have been.


-
The chief aim of all investigations of the external world should be to discover the rational order and harmony which has been imposed on it by God
and which He revealed to us in the language of mathematics.
--Johannes Kepler

___


|
--(:|:)--
|
|
___________________________________________

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Personal Update: Ephemera: Cultural Threads of '90's: "The X Files"

With apologies to all who twitter, I sometimes like to write about thought as it occurs. Time is the major constraint to allowing proper development of thought. And yet I just don't like to utter unformed thought, hastily said. So and since I like everyone, are time constrained, we don't post. To aggravate matters worse, I chose to burn some hours watching the Mythology Arc of the X-Files. I now feel as if I have listened to several years of that old radio show, "Coast to Coast". The series creators were reasonably creative and I enjoyed the characterization. It was a mine for ideas for stories. So thus I have given a twitter sized explanation in Jim terms.

Novo Visum,
Neue Ansicht.

No comments: