The Sublime & Beautiful vs. Reality

This blog is a record of one man's struggle to search for scientific, philosophical, and religious truth in the face of the limitations imposed on him by economics, psychology, and social conditioning; it is the philosophical outworking of everyday life in contrast to ideals and how it could have been.


-
The chief aim of all investigations of the external world should be to discover the rational order and harmony which has been imposed on it by God
and which He revealed to us in the language of mathematics.
--Johannes Kepler

___


|
--(:|:)--
|
|
___________________________________________

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

W: LP: GRP: SciFi: Perry Rhodan

So, I had always heard about this science fiction series, first from my dad, and then while I was stationed in Germany. The series? Perry Rhodan: (I don't know what to make of the series yet as I have not yet read it, but when I finally choose to brush up on my German, I may try to get some German copies of some of the stories. Topic for another day as to which story arc in this long running series is the most critically acclaimed.)

Wikipedia had this to say: "Having sold over one billion copies (in pulp booklet format) worldwide, it is the most successful science fiction book series ever written."



I would love to sell a billion copies of my stories.

No comments: